Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Model: 25 ELPT FourStroke
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Power: 25hp
10121 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas, US, 78418
- Length: 15' 10"
- Bottom width: 4' 9"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Draft: 8"
- Beam: 6' 0"
- Approx. package weight: 1747 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 1100 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 650 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 880 Lbs.
- Cockpit depth: 16"
- Transom height at center line: 20"
- Storage length: 21' 6"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Molded center console
- Contoured acrylic glass windscreen
- Drink holder
- Flush-mount electronics mounting surface
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Grab handle-mounted navigation lights
- Single-cable rotary steering
- Under-console storage area
- 5 vertical rod holders
- Stainless steel grab rail
- NMMA certification
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Molded gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & interior parts
- High density structural foam injected hull
- 100% composite construction
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Marine-grade rocker switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) fill/aerator pump
- Centerline cockpit drain
- Interstate cranking battery w/tray
- Stainless steel threaded garboard drain
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Portable 6.6-gal. (24.98 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface
- Molded interior liner w/patterned non-skid surface
- Open cockpit
- MAKO-exclusive rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80.44 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping abilities
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, dryer ride in choppy waters
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Composite fenders
- 4 carpeted bunks
- Transom tie-down straps
- 13" galvanized wheels & galvanized axle
- Vault oil bath hubs w/five-year "No Touch" Warranty
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded aluminum construction
- Tongue jack
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.