Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Model: ELPT FourStroke
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Power: 30hp
10121 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas, US, 78418
- Length: 17' 4"
- Bottom Width: 63"
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Draft: 8"
- Beam: 80"
- Approx. Package Weight: 1700 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1400 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 850 Lbs.
- Approx. Hull Weight: 950 Lbs.
- Cockpit Depth: 18"
- Max. Recommended HP (Single): 60 HP
- Transom Height at Center Line: 20"
- Storage Length: 22' 4"
- Package Height: 6' 8"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Bow & stern eyes
- Under-console storage area
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Space to mount optional electronics
- Grab handle-mounted navigation lights
- Single-cable rotary steering
- Contoured acrylic glass windscreen
- Drink holder
- Center-mounted console
- 5 vertical rod holders
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Non-skid decks & gunwales
- NMMA certification
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Molded gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & interior parts
- High density structural foam injected hull
- 100 percent composite construction
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Marine-grade rocker switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Cranking battery w/tray
- Stainless steel cleats
- Stainless steel threaded garboard drain
- Open floorplan
- Portable 6.6-gal. (24.98 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.44 L) rotomolded, foam-filled cooler
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) fill/aerator pump
- Centerline cockpit drain
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Composite fenders
- 4 carpeted bunks
- Transom tie-down straps
- 13" galvanized wheels & galvanized axle
- Vault oil bath hubs w/five-year "No Touch" Warranty
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded aluminum construction
- Tongue jack
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.